kek
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyvbuck

Stuff about the RP forum

So, first permission in this forum are different. Members and diplomats can post here, guests/registered visitors can only view it. If a guest wants to participate let me know and I will mask you to be able to post in here, this is mainly just to stop any potential spam abuse :)

kek

Just to see if there is enough interest to start a new RP.

My basic concept for one I would make would be a modern day one where world war 3 would be on the verge of errupting, it would basically be a cold war between all the nations. Now to enforce that there would be a set time limit so nobody could start treaties or anything right away but also so nobody could just outright declare war. I might make something like if anyone declares, everyone is getting involved as it would start world war 3, this would make people less likley to declare and I think make things more interesting with behind the scenes dealings like spies, funding terrorist groups, all that jazz. 

I am not 100% on this part but I want this to be more point based, everyone would start out with a certain number of points they could put into military, commerce, or just generally other categories which is the part I am unsure of, what other ones would there be. We could put points into economy but then we would need an actual economy and ways to monitor it which might not be a massive deal but it would take some time to come up with everything for it. However by doing an economy we would not have any of this "make up how much money you have" BS instead money would actually matter, so it has it's pluses and negatives.

Countries would be fairly large (larget the fewer people we have) we might do something like they do in CNRP where you can claim an area but keep it so new people only could use it or something like that.

In the late game of this there would be rivalries and allies (hopefully) and new people could still join because hopefully the world is not destroyed lol, also a larger nation could protect the smaller guy for a while (esencially the smaller guy would be a protectorate) and we could even possibly incorporate a vassal type system so if you beat someone completely in a war they could still play but be under the winning country, at least till they get the support from other countries they need to rebel. 

The cold war was very interesting in History so I would like an RP that is like a huge cold war. The main thing I want from this is player interaction, it was the main thing missing from the last RP. These are all just ideas off the top of my head so they will have there issues smile.png

Awards

I'd like to try RP too (a bit) so notice me with this ---> @Nyanro if something comes up and you'll need people.
I'm often on forums but most time busy with guarding the Yoso's Strip Club,:rainbowlenny: Round Table and current issues.

Cześć!
o7

I'll be waiting then :)