kek
moistbiscuit

Moist Biscuit's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: Biscuitopia
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=181908
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: n/a
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: Willing to learn, not brain dead, I am sometimes funny
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

You must read every single question carefully. DO NOT simply skim through the questions.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

What made you want to join BK?

Just now, Eee1 said:

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

You must read every single question carefully. DO NOT simply skim through the questions.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

What made you want to join BK?

One of the messages I received when I created my nation was from BK, and you all sounded like a good alliance to join since it was voted best alliance for new players.

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

Will you be able to check Discord and the forums at least once a day?

1 minute ago, Eee1 said:

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

Will you be able to check Discord and the forums at least once a day?

Yes, Moist 🅱iscuit#1392 (yes with the symbol)

Also yes.

You will find a guide when you are accepted and have the correct permissions.

We require new members go through a university. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Just now, Eee1 said:

You will find a guide when you are accepted and have the correct permissions.

We require new members go through a university. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Yep, happy to learn how to play.

What time zone do you live in? By knowing when you're most likely going to be online, it will help us coordinate events and wars.

BK has reached the top by having a strong community of active individuals. We expect high levels of activity from new members in order to ensure strong performance. We place the alliance above self, and in return we make sure everyone is taken care of. Are you okay with this?

1 minute ago, Eee1 said:

BK has reached the top by having a strong community of active individuals. We expect high levels of activity from new members in order to ensure strong performance. We place the alliance above self, and in return we make sure everyone is taken care of. Are you okay with this?

Yep, ready to do my part.

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to encourage and reward members to contribute to the alliance by getting a job in a department. We have several entry-level positions to choose from within our departments. Which sounds the most interesting to you?

• IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the easiest entry-level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and other activities as you progress. IA staff is the backbone of BK, and your hard work becomes the basis of our community. Join this if you want to have a lasting imprint on the culture of BK.
  • Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office. Join the FA staff if you want to represent BK abroad, and increase our external prestige.
  • Economics Staff - Econ is responsible for maintaining and creating a budget to align with BK goals, building and maintaining a war chest for the alliance to use during fights on global or small scales, trading resources to help BK profit over time, and training with other new members of economics. Econ requires a bit more specialized knowledge and people wishing to join will have to enter Economics University to learn more about the game's mechanics. Join Econ if you want to make BK more prosperous, increasing the size of all BK nations.
  • Education, Development, and Optimization (EDO) – EDO is responsible for ensuring that members have optimal builds and are complying with alliance-wide resource and military mandates. They additionally help mentor new members. EDO is also responsible for visual graphics and ads that we use to broadcast our alliance’s message to Orbis. If you are interested in making BK stronger from within or producing propaganda for BK’s cause, EDO is for you.

2 minutes ago, Eee1 said:

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to encourage and reward members to contribute to the alliance by getting a job in a department. We have several entry-level positions to choose from within our departments. Which sounds the most interesting to you?

• IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the easiest entry-level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and other activities as you progress. IA staff is the backbone of BK, and your hard work becomes the basis of our community. Join this if you want to have a lasting imprint on the culture of BK.
  • Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office. Join the FA staff if you want to represent BK abroad, and increase our external prestige.
  • Economics Staff - Econ is responsible for maintaining and creating a budget to align with BK goals, building and maintaining a war chest for the alliance to use during fights on global or small scales, trading resources to help BK profit over time, and training with other new members of economics. Econ requires a bit more specialized knowledge and people wishing to join will have to enter Economics University to learn more about the game's mechanics. Join Econ if you want to make BK more prosperous, increasing the size of all BK nations.
  • Education, Development, and Optimization (EDO) – EDO is responsible for ensuring that members have optimal builds and are complying with alliance-wide resource and military mandates. They additionally help mentor new members. EDO is also responsible for visual graphics and ads that we use to broadcast our alliance’s message to Orbis. If you are interested in making BK stronger from within or producing propaganda for BK’s cause, EDO is for you.

IA Staff sounds interesting, especially the recruiting side.

BK expects growth out of its members and provides generous grants to members to do so. Are you willing to be active enough to apply for what is essentially free money to help grow your nation?

Just now, Eee1 said:

BK expects growth out of its members and provides generous grants to members to do so. Are you willing to be active enough to apply for what is essentially free money to help grow your nation?

Yes, I love money.

BK runs a command economy and military. Our success comes from teamwork and sacrifice. You may be ordered to attack a target larger than you or build a city in a set period of time. What would you do if you disagree with these orders?

23 minutes ago, Shadow Company said:

BK runs a command economy and military. Our success comes from teamwork and sacrifice. You may be ordered to attack a target larger than you or build a city in a set period of time. What would you do if you disagree with these orders?

I would suggest a alternate course of action, if I am told to pound sand I would do whatever the order was, unless it was particularly heinous.

17 minutes ago, moistbiscuit said:

I would suggest a alternate course of action, if I am told to pound sand I would do whatever the order was, unless it was particularly heinous.

Give us an example about one time in your life that you have had to make a difficult moral choice. Explain how you worked through the conflict and the result of the conflict.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Flubb said:

Give us an example about one time in your life that you have had to make a difficult moral choice. Explain how you worked through the conflict and the result of the conflict.

At my old job I was in charge of our computer systems/etc, and a good friend/coworker of mine broke a piece of equipment. He asked me to hide it as it was government property and no one would probably notice it. At first I thought about it, but ended up reporting the breakage and getting it fixed. It wasn't a huge deal and the equipment was quickly repaired. My friend was angry at first, but we're both adults so he got over it quickly.

1 minute ago, Shadow Company said:

If two officers give you contradicting orders, what would you do?

I would default to the most senior officer. If they are of equal rank I would follow the order which aligned most with the alliance's rules/values or I would request guidance from the next level of chain of command if doing so is impossible.

2 minutes ago, Shadow Company said:

To the best of your ability, describe what "ayy lmao" means to you using more than 5 words, but less than 23.

Ayy lmao is used to add ironic emphasis to a phrase, such as “I’m buried in student loans ayy lmao”

4 minutes ago, moistbiscuit said:

Ayy lmao is used to add ironic emphasis to a phrase, such as “I’m buried in student loans ayy lmao”

The village is burning down. You can save one person and lose everything, or you can keep your house and possessions in tact.

What do you do and why?

Just now, Mr. Flubb said:

The village is burning down. You can save one person and lose everything, or you can keep your house and possessions in tact.

What do you do and why?

Save the person, my possessions are replaceable, that person and my ability to sleep at night isn't.