Sign in to follow this  
Kris

Kris's Application [Denied]

Nation Name: Sanchezia
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=177114
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: none
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: I know some coding stuff and I can participate
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

You must read every single question carefully. DO NOT simply skim through the questions.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

What made you want to join BK?

I tried to work things out on my own at first but there's just too much to figure out. So I went through my messages to see which alliance offered the best things. The Mad Titan laid it out very well, and I noticed that you actually have working scripts and it feels professional to check out your website. I want to be apart of an alliance that has their shit together.

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

Will you be able to check Discord and the forums at least once a day?

yes my discord name is KrisWolfe#5428. I use it for a lot of things and will be able to check up on things once a day, even on vacation. I have the mobile app.

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Sign in to follow this