kek
Crazyface6767

Crazyface6767's Application [Denied]

Nation Name: Crazeria
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=164894
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: Order of the Fallen angels, Angels/low gov(Training), The Knights Radiant, Member, League of allied Powers (Leader), Central Powers(leader), Axis accord (member), League of democratic powers(Trusted Member), New World order(High Gov, Foreign affairs), Schrute Farms(Respected Member), Nato(Trusted Member)
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: To put it simply, I'm a war machine, it took 3 guys of equal or greater strength to take me down in the Dial-up War, after recovering, I'm back to fight again, also, I know how to train new recruits, as well as I know my way around the game, so there isn't a need to train me. I also am good at diplomacy because I've run two alliances, and I was fairly good at it.
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

You must read every single question carefully. DO NOT simply skim through the questions.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

Why did you disband/leave your respective alliances?

11 hours ago, Shadow Company said:

Why did you disband/leave your respective alliances?

They were either forcing me to do things that would ruin my nation, and also we got merge requests, I left NWO because there was no one there (Leader Banned), The Knights Radiant because they wanted me to fight without a military, I left LODN because of the incredibly high taxes, (50/50), and NATO because I Was asked to recruit for Schrute farms. I left the Axis Accord to make my own alliance, as well as I left Schrute Farms For OFA because they had better monetary compensation for their government jobs. I left them because the Leader moved me to Applicant and stripped me of my monetary pay.

We have relatively high taxes similar to LODN, but this is all simply so that you can get city and project grants. Most of the time, all your taxed money goes back to you in grants, which you can check in our bank system.

Are you OK with this? If you would like to terminate your application because of this reason, that's perfectly fine.

It looks like a nice place, I mean you guys are clearly well organized, you are stronk, and have an all-around good community, I've also gotten recommendations from my IRL friends, and I like what I hear.

What's your Discord username and ID?

I know you said you aren't that active on Discord, but please strive to take just a quick glance once a day to catch any important announcements that you should be aware of.

Join the channel here:  https://discord.gg/KnTusXA