kek
MaxVespia

Max Wittgenstien's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: Avalon
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=159694
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: Max Vespia of the Black Knights, I don't remember my rank but I was affiliated with the propaganda department under Jodo
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: I have skills in graphic design and inkscape, which as mentioned above I previously used for our propaganda department. I am able to conduct myself with respect and clarity, and able to interact well with other alliances. I started playing in late 2015 and joined BK around 2016, leaving in late 2017. I have a lot of experience in game with war and other game mechanics.
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

Awards

kek

My name is Curufinwe and I vouche for this application.

For the record, Max joined back in December 2016 (right before paperless), fought in Silent and against Arrgh and then left on good terms in November 2017 due to RL busyness.  He might need a little refresher due to the mechanical changes since then, but otherwise he should be good to go.

I remember most of the game mechanics and rules, but at the same time I wouldn’t mind a refresher. I think I could read up on them on my own and get caught up to speed in no time.

Awards

6N4GIyP.png

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You are now an academy student. You will receive a message in your inbox shortly explaining what to do from here, so please keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself in this thread if you want.