kek

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotopia

Scotopia's Application [Denied]

Nation Name: Scott County
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=157902
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: N/A
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: I am new to P&W, so nothing at the moment but i can can provide my time and complete effort into BK.
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

What made you want to join BK?

I am familiar and discord and frequently use it. My username is “collierc”. I am in school right now but I’m sure I will be able to check the forums at least once a day. If not, I will put all of my effort in doing so.

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

We require new members go through an academy. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

BK has reached the top by having a strong community of active individuals. We expect high levels of activity from new members in order to ensure strong performance. We place the alliance above self, and in return we make sure everyone is taken care of. Are you okay with this?