kek
Treyton22

Treyton's Application [Denied]

Nation Name: Treyton Empire
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=136552
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: TFP- Member Failed Anti Argh Allaince called Friends of TFP
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: Big Economy Missiles Experiece and no training required
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

Apologies. When I checked the forums earlier I didn’t see this. 

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected. 

What made you want to join BK? 

At te current time no, I am Locked out of my home computer due to my grades and cant access it, Without access to it I cant remember my Name but i think my # was # 5255

When I o have access I could check it at least 3+ Times per week Im active Everyday on PoW except for some weekends and some holidays.

Ok at some point you will need to be able to join our server so that you can see important information quickly.

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel once you have access again.

We require new members go through an academy. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Im not a pacifist, I like attacking and defending and bacause of alliance mates at my score level no one attacked me, BUT I NEED HELP NOW, Im getting attack by 3 people, 1 guy will accept a2.5 mil tribute, I wasnt prepared for war when i left now im blockaded Out of Munitions