kek
Sign in to follow this  
jimmyvbuck

Catia

Catia

Background

The Catians are a species of humanoid cat people. The origins of Catians go back to the days of a highly advanced and now vanished race manipulating genes of lesser species to amuse themselves, the end result were the Catians.

Due to their society reaching its apex 70,000 years ago, (having done everything possible on their planet), they interact with other species for new experiences. These interactions vary greatly from simply visiting a planet for a while to all out war, but one thing is certain, they are not shy.

Since males of their race are exceedingly rare, Catian Law does allow for polygamous couplings. Catians go into periods of extreme sexual behavior or mating seasons, with their first time at age 16. Normally they have stimulus devices to satisfy their desire to procreate.

Government

The Catian government is shrouded in mystery, at times seemingly letting everyone do whatever they want and at other times controlling the people with an iron fist, it seems to just depend on how they are feeling at any given moment.

The government is said to be ruled by a council of elder Catians but only the leader of the council has ever been seen, she is their speaker and seemingly the one who holds most of the power. Her true name Eris but people usually just refer to her as "The Speaker" not just because she conveys the will of the council but also because it is widely believed that she receives oracles from the Cat Gods.

250?cb=20170209001531

Religion

The Catians are not known to be very religious race but they do have a central religion. They follow the belief of multiple Cat Gods that created them and granted them with the wisdom and strength to survive. In reality many believe they are simply worshiping the race that genetically created them but they tend to get very annoyed when people bring up that theory. Eris is said to receive oracles from the Cat Gods however she herself has neither confirmed nor denied this.

Religion has no real place within the government and the few religious organizations that do exist hold very little political power but the primary organization within Catia is one which worships not the Cat Gods, but Eris herself as a goddess the Cat Gods bestowed upon them. Because of this Eris receives almost no pushback from the reforms, new laws, and military decisions she proclaims meaning she is essentially a dictator in her own right, just a dictator the people happily follow every word of.

Recent Events

Recently the Catians have become increasingly interested in the perception of wealth on the galactic stage by other races. Because of this development Eris has announced that Catia shall focus its efforts on amassing as much wealth as possible in an effort to understand its effects better.  

kek

^So thats how foreigners see Catians...nya?
Silly foreigners, they'll never understand Catian ways, nyahahahaha~~
nyani.gif

8 hours ago, Nyanro said:

^So thats how foreigners see Catians...nya?
Silly foreigners, they'll never understand Catian ways, nyahahahaha~~
nyani.gif

lol. Have you actually seen the anime this is from? I don't think it's super popular but I loved it. Also aside from the religion and government almost all of this is from the anime.

12 hours ago, jimmyvbuck said:

[...]I don't think it's super popular [...]

aishaniyari.jpg
mfw ppl say that Outlaw Star/Angel Links isn't a super popular anime franchise

aishaeats.gif
"Just don't make cat-ppl look bad with your strange human-ish fantasies."

signed:   ~Typical Catian Ctarl-Ctarl working-class heroine.

7 hours ago, Nyanro said:

aishaniyari.jpg
mfw ppl say that Outlaw Star/Angel Links isn't a super popular anime franchise

aishaeats.gif
"Just don't make cat-ppl look bad with your strange human-ish fantasies."

signed:   ~Typical Catian Ctarl-Ctarl working-class heroine.

That's not what my faction is from lol. My faction is from Cat Planet Cuties :p 

Now that Eris' image loaded [for some reason it hasn't earlier] I can see its from Asobi ni iku yo! Haven't seen that one (but since almost all ecchi are the same I can imagine whats its all about lol)

12 hours ago, Nyanro said:

Now that Eris' image loaded [for some reason it hasn't earlier] I can see its from Asobi ni iku yo! Haven't seen that one (but since almost all ecchi are the same I can imagine whats its all about lol)

I think it's better than a lot of ecchi, I enjoy the characters and cat girls are great. Also yeah the image was having some issues, I had to find a different one.

Sign in to follow this