kek
Miantor

Miantor's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: Miguelandia
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=129351
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: No one
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: Jokes
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to join BK?

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.
I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.
I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.
I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry-level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you?

Communications Staff - some design graphics for the alliance and possibly writing articles for our paper.

IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry-level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.

Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other alliance forums/Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office.

Defence Staff - Defence staff are responsible for ensuring that BK performs the best it possibly can militarily.  They are responsible for helping our members meet their defence commitments, ensuring that raiders are promptly countered and for making sure that everyone is doing what they should be doing when war occurs.  

Economics Staff - Econ is responsible for maintaining and creating a budget to align with BK goals, building and maintaining a war chest for the alliance to use during fights on global or small scales, trading resources to help BK profit over time, and training with other new members of economics. Econ requires a bit more knowledge and people wishing to join will have to enter Economics University to learn more about the game's mechanics.

To the best of your ability, describe what "ayy lmao" means to you using more than 5 words, but less than 23.

6N4GIyP.png

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You are now an academy student. You will receive a message in your inbox shortly explaining what to do from here, so please keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself in this thread if you want.

Awards