kek
Josh Freer

Application etc... [Accepted]

Nation Name: House Freer
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8791
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: Since leaving BK just Stratton Oakmont and then Silenzio for a day or two to do the accounting in preparation for SO liquidation.
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: Most likely.
What skills can you offer BK?: Common Sense, computery skills, I will tell you what I think no matter what. (ask curu)
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

08d.jpg

Awards

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to rejoin BK?

When I left BK it was because of disagreements not because of bk as a whole. As far as I am concerned the disagreements are over and I’m not longer bothered by them. 

Now that I shouldn’t have to do anything with SO anymore it means I can finally sit down and relax and talk about game of thrones when it comes back on. BK gives me a good place to relax whilst still helping out when I can. 

Awards

5 minutes ago, Shadow Company said:

2g2Mk7n.png

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

As your former archduke of defence, I demand a trial by combat instead of the academy

Awards

36 minutes ago, Josh Freer said:

When I left BK it was because of disagreements not because of bk as a whole. As far as I am concerned the disagreements are over and I’m not longer bothered by them. 

Now that I shouldn’t have to do anything with SO anymore it means I can finally sit down and relax and talk about game of thrones when it comes back on. BK gives me a good place to relax whilst still helping out when I can. 

CD4.jpg

Alright, back on topic....

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

1. I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.
  2. I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.
  3. I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.
  4. I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Awards

1 hour ago, Biel said:

Well, then just do the Academy Exam and we'll be OK.

If I have to then I will

54 minutes ago, xSTRYKAx said:

Looks fierce @Curufinwe 👌

Also.... RULE BRITTANIA 💂🚢👑

RULE BRITANNIA

56 minutes ago, Curufinwe said:

Pfft.

Ella is best cat:

IMG_20171207_121011719.jpg

Kiwi is best

1 hour ago, Tom Swift said:

System 14, turn 30.

no u?

1 hour ago, element85 said:

Alright, back on topic....

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

1. I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.
  2. I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.
  3. I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.
  4. I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Protection, economics benefits, will be extremely active but at the current point in time no job. Maybe in future

Please be aware though that in 3-4 days I will be going into VM for 14 days. Leo already said its fine :p

Awards

23 minutes ago, element85 said:

Ok cool...

If a superior officer gave you an order you disagree with, what would you do?

express my opinion. if they still want to go ahead with the order after opinion sharing then go ahead with it.

Awards

9 minutes ago, Josh Freer said:

express my opinion. if they still want to go ahead with the order after opinion sharing then go ahead with it.

So you'd even go ahead with it if it was an order that would have you breaking game rules or a law? :p 

How about if two officers give you contradicting orders, what would you do?

Awards

36 minutes ago, element85 said:

So you'd even go ahead with it if it was an order that would have you breaking game rules or a law? :p 

How about if two officers give you contradicting orders, what would you do?

Well if Leo is doing his job right we should never have a superior officer who gives an order to break rules :p

as for the two officers.

1st Rock paper scissors.

2nd Who supports the correct GoT house

3rd Ask the person higher up :p

Awards

14 minutes ago, Josh Freer said:

Well if Leo is doing his job right we should never have a superior officer who gives an order to break rules :p

as for the two officers.

1st Rock paper scissors.

2nd Who supports the correct GoT house

3rd Ask the person higher up :p

4th Run away with the bank money

Edited by Cosme12

Awards