Jump to content
kek
Miau

Miaukistan's Application [Accepted]

Recommended Posts

Nation Name: Miaukistan
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=124538
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: -
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: War hungry, loyal and active
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to join BK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

1 hour ago, AayushS said:

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to join BK?

You guys sent me a message when I made my account, Im still new to this game and BK looks like the best alliance to learn and grow with

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, JDTech said:

Have you played games like P&W before? If so, which ones?

Ive only played one other game similar to it called Worlds at War. It was a really small community and the game was very focused around combat, I left that game after it died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?
  • How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, zad112 said:
  • Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?
  • yes, Miau #0260
  • How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?
  • I see myself being active daily in game and on discord. I didnt plan on going on forums but if its important that I do so then I will also be active on there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

3 hours ago, AayushS said:

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this

Yeah Id definitely be up for training in the academy, Ive built my nation pretty ineffiently so far and am trying to fix it so help would be great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, in fact, one of the lessons focuses on optimizing your nation! Also, I see you haven't joined our Discord server yet, please do as Discord is mandatory (so we can communicate much easier).

 

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

  1. I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.
  2. I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.
  3. I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.
  4. I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

7 minutes ago, JDTech said:

Yep, in fact, one of the lessons focuses on optimizing your nation! Also, I see you haven't joined our Discord server yet, please do as Discord is mandatory (so we can communicate much easier).

 

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

  1. I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.
  2. I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.
  3. I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.
  4. I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Just joined the discord right now. Id say between 2 and 3, Ill be very active gameplay wise and would totally be down with coordinating and aiding with the alliance but Im not sure how active Id be on forums/discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you?

  • Communications Staff - some design graphics for the alliance and possibly writing articles for our paper.
  • IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.
  • Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other alliance forums/Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office.
  • Defence StaffDefence staff are responsible for ensuring that BK performs the best it possibly can militarily.  They are responsible for helping our members meet their defence commitments, ensuring that raiders are promptly countered and for making sure that everyone is doing what they should be doing when war occurs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

On 15/06/2018 at 5:11 AM, JDTech said:

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you?

  • Communications Staff - some design graphics for the alliance and possibly writing articles for our paper.
  • IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.
  • Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other alliance forums/Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office.
  • Defence StaffDefence staff are responsible for ensuring that BK performs the best it possibly can militarily.  They are responsible for helping our members meet their defence commitments, ensuring that raiders are promptly countered and for making sure that everyone is doing what they should be doing when war occurs.  

Id be interested in joining defense staff for counter raiding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Manuito said:

If a superior officer gave you an order you disagree with, what would you do?

If a minor disagreement, swallow my pride and follow orders. If a large disagreement, Id mention my doubt and thoughts on the subject. If still asked to perform the task after explaining I would follow their orders unless I believed it to be the end of my country or the alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, uranium66 said:

If two officers give you contradicting orders, what would you do?

Mention to both that has happened, if both refuse to come to an agreement then speak to a higher up and ask them for which to follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, uranium66 said:

To the best of your ability, describe what "ayy lmao" means to you using more than 5 words, but less than 23.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Shadow Company said:

Are you aware of the rules concerning multiple nations on the same network?

I believe its no trading with each other and no declaring war on the same person

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6N4GIyP.png

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You are now an academy student. You will receive a message in your inbox shortly explaining what to do from here, so please keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself in this thread if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×