kek
gregorios

Gregorios's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: Gregoratis
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=125187
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: -
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: Willingness to learn this game for pursuit of adventure!
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to join BK?

Awards

I guess what made me want to join BK is the fact that you guys created the most well written and instructive message after I created an account. You gave precise steps on how to join and how to move around as a noob. This came to show that you guys know what you're talking about and could help me more in learning about this game in comparison to other alliances. 

Have you played games like P&W before? If so, which ones?

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?

Awards

I've played a bunch of strategy games in the past but definitely none like P&W. I plan to be pretty active depending on how helpful *discord* and *forums* would prove to be. The more help I will receive, the more active I will be. If I get sinked into this game nearly as much as I did with AoW then I will definitely be online non stop :) My discord is: martinolaf with #ID:6708

You should see a link that says "Discord" at the top of our forums, which will take you to our public Discord channel.  Feel free to pop in and get to know some of our members.

* We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Awards

I already joined discord and posted a question but I'm not sure which room is best for that type of stuff? In terms of the academy, where could I access that? 

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.

I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.

I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.

I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Awards

I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, but this also means that I would use my resources, revenue and other means to help BK since an alliance only works when each nation contributes to its success. 

I want to be very active in the BK community. I already posted a comment on the main discord board *changed my name from martinolaf to gregoratis* and now one of the members *Luke* is helping me understand the basic concepts of the game. His tips are proving incredibly useful so far! 

For now my simple goal is to expand my nation, to increase the city size, infrastructure and create a stronger military. With time, and with more experience, I would definitely love to try a hand at a position within BK. Currently however, I would love to be involved in this alliance which I know will help me grow and expand. In return, I would do anything to protect the nations within this alliance, as well as provide resources and needs if they're needed. BK members already began helping me with this game despite the fact that I'm not even a member yet, and that to me proves that I want to be involved within this community, because I can tell players really care about each other here. 

Have you played games like P&W before? If so, which ones?

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID?

How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord?

Awards

I believe I've answered this question above but yes I have and I already am on the BK discord right now. 

Username: gregoratis ID:6708

And no i have not played a game similar to P&W but I'm willing to learn! In terms of activity I have already been active on Discord today and plan to continue this daily. 

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this?

Awards

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be:

I would like the protection and economic benefits that BK offers, and I will fight in wars for BK, but I don't really want a job or to be particularly involved.

I want to be moderately active in the BK community. I will post on the forums and hold a job.

I want to be extremely active in the BK community. I will frequent the forums and the discord channel, and would like to work my way up to a leadership position in the future.

I'm just here so I don't get fined. (raided)

Awards

Well I haven't. You gave a extraordinary answer.nvm

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you?

Communications Staff - some design graphics for the alliance and possibly writing articles for our paper.

IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.

Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other alliance forums/Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office.

Defence Staff - Defence staff are responsible for ensuring that BK performs the best it possibly can militarily.  They are responsible for helping our members meet their defence commitments, ensuring that raiders are promptly countered and for making sure that everyone is doing what they should be doing when war occurs.  

Awards

Out of these positions I would be most interested in: 

A Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.

If one officer is of a higher rank based on the hierarchy I would go with his order. If both officers are of the same rank and have contradicting orders, I would take that order to a higher ranking officer and ask him for a solution.