kek
Sauce

Sauce Master's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: Urasaturn
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=106704
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: The Holy Covenant 3rd in command, The Island- Drop squad
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: Military assistance. Mentoring new members. Active everyday a lot during the day.
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

While in the application process you MAY NOT start any wars, if you do so you will be denied.

We expect activity out of our applicants. If you go more than 24 hours without answering a question you will be rejected.

What made you want to join BK?

What made me join the Bk?? Well when I first joined I got many request from many alliances. I completely Ignored them and joined a somewhat decent alliance back then (THC) Eventually it died out and I had the urge to join this alliance because it seemed so good and organized. I join another alliance but get removed because im not their type. So I thought I had to go big. This alliance is big. Organized. ANd AYYY LMAO. I love that ad. So yeah. Bla bla bla I like this Alliance.

I honestly dont know why. I messaged my leader. I hadnt broke any rules. Apperantly I didnt fit in or something and that I wasnt the only one being kicked.

Ayy lmao means to me or sounds  like AYYY WHATS UP MY DUDES. It gives it umpfff that gives it meaning to me. Giving it warmth and a welcome words to my ears.

If you could take one thing away from BK and the game in general, what would you like it to be?

Awards

Something id take away would be protectorates. So then when you raid someone they dont run behind someone but instead fight and get help from their alliance. Also to take the feat of raiding someone who is protected by people that could destroy you.

2 minutes ago, Sauce said:

Something id take away would be protectorates. So then when you raid someone they dont run behind someone but instead fight and get help from their alliance. Also to take the feat of raiding someone who is protected by people that could destroy you.

Intresting but not the question lol, what would you like to take away on a personal level? Friendship, time killer, become powerful, role play ect ....

Awards

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you?

• Communications Staff - some design graphics for the alliance and possibly writing articles for our paper.
  • IA Staff - the Internal Affairs department has several positions available based on rank. IA Staff is the entry level position where you can start working yourself up. Duties include: contributing to the activity of the alliance by posting discussion topics and coming up with events, assisting leadership with the applicant interviews, recruiting and doing other random stuff.
  • Diplomat Corps - the public face of the alliance. Diplomats represent the alliance in other alliance forums/Discord channels and are responsible for reporting weekly to the FA Office.
  • Defence Staff - Defence staff are responsible for ensuring that BK performs the best it possibly can militarily.  They are responsible for helping our members meet their defence commitments, ensuring that raiders are promptly countered and for making sure that everyone is doing what they should be doing when war occurs.  

Awards

Id say IA staff and defense staff. IA because I like doing similar things in real life. Defense because I like to be there and respond quickly and also keeping people on their feet.

Coolio, I’ll turn this over to IA who will ask any questions they need to or will accept or deny, not really sure how that works... a coin toss or dart board I assume 

Awards

6N4GIyP.png

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You are now an academy student. You will receive a message in your inbox shortly explaining what to do from here, so please keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself in this thread if you want.

Awards