kek
Sign in to follow this  
nazgarthe

nazgarthe's Application [Accepted]

Nation Name: liberteria
Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=123751
Previous alliances and Previous Positions: none in this game but i gennrally get shoved into an officer roll in most strategy games due to limited time im away from games of this sort and genral rapid building
Have you done something to piss someone off in P&W?: no
What skills can you offer BK?: lots of soldiers, coming from a country that doesnt exist, pirate dad jokes.
We are a military alliance, which means you will be required to stockpile a warchest (stockpile of resources and money) which will cut into your growth, are you okay with this?: yes

kek

ok so teh questions you seam to ask are

What made you want to join BK? you where the best automated recruitment messgae ive recieved in 20 years of online gaming figure the effort should be reflected in the alliance

Have you played games like P&W before? If so, which ones? yes and no ive played a heap of online war games a heap of single player nation builders stratergy game and city building sims also this has some distinct idle game incremental builder style things. most noatble games would be tribal wars , total war (rome.empire,medieval,shogan, shogan 2, rome 2,warhammer)  the civilization games battle for middle earth swarm simulator has similar building 

Are you familiar with Discord? If so, what is your username and ID? yes i am nazgarthe #5382 not a huge fan of it but yeah i know how it works and shit

How active do you plan on being on our forums, in-game and on Discord? tbh im autistic i have already read a heap of your accepted and pending aplications and plan on reading the entire forum ill probaply comment on a heap of it for clarification or because it amused me assuming i dont get reject that is.

We have an academy for new members. It will help you learn more about the game, and how to grow your nation efficiently. Are you okay with doing this? was one of your appeals

Select one of the following, or use your own words, to best describe what kind of member you will be: ill be pretty active i plan on raiding a fair bit and as far as i can tell mathematically for ground units soldiers are the more efficient especially if you have munitions which ill be making.

BK is a meritocracy, so we like to reward members who contribute to the alliance. That being said, we have several entry level positions to choose from. Do any of these sound interesting to you? um yeah if needed ill take postions but frankly id rather be told what to do for once.

If a superior officer gave you an order you disagree with, what would you do? well depends if its in game order id comply and state i disagree with it at the same time so its noted that way if my reasoning is something they didnt think of they can act on it out of game yeah no you dont get to order my out of game life.

If two officers give you contradicting orders, what would you do? check rank, relivance of field, seek clarification in that order with each step capable of ending the chain. example
officer 1 says to attack a raider attacking us officer 2 says ignore it. officer 1 and 2 share rank so move to relavance ok officer 1 is defence but 2 is coms officer well i clearly follow defence in this case
example 2 officer 2 is actaully diplomat officer i seek clarification turns out the guys alliance is huge and the diplomat is trying to stop or delay a war i hold fire until a higher ranking officer can call it.

To the best of your ability, describe what "ayy lmao" means to you using more than 5 words, but less than 23. ayy im unsure of but lmao means laughing my ass off so clearly its funny aye means yes i say it lots

also i struggle with spelling sometimes sorry about that

so ayy lmao according to your alliance anthem is a 10 hour video of green aliens dancing to trap muisic. i prefer taking the hobbits to issengaurd but its not to bad.

6N4GIyP.png

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED!

You are now an academy student. You will receive a message in your inbox shortly explaining what to do from here, so please keep a lookout for that. In the meantime, you can introduce yourself in this thread if you want.

Awards